137. Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
138. There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
139. Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.
140. What is called a “French kiss” in the English-speaking world is known as an “English kiss” in France.
141. Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a “Friday the 13th.”
142. The placement of a donkey’s eyes in its’ heads enables it to see all four feet at all times!
143. Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food!
144. Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
145. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
146. In France, it is legal to marry a dead person.
147. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
148. There’s an opera house on the .–Canada border where the stage is in one country and half the audience is in another.
149. The harder you concentrate on falling asleep, the less likely to fall asleep.
150. You can’t hum while holding your nose closed.
151. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their body than men. But a much higher pain tolerance.
152. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world.
153. For every human on Earth there are million ants.
154. The total weight of all those ants, however, is about the same as all the humans.
155. On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds.