Regardless of the phase of use or Equipoise doses in question, most men will need an anti- estrogen to combat this steroids aromatase activity. EQ does not aromatize heavily, but it does present enough estrogenic activity to promote related effects. Human Growth Hormone ( HGH ) is also a fantastic addition to any plan during any phase of use, and it is one of the most well-tolerated hormones you’ll ever come across. However, it is extremely expensive, requires long-term use (extremely long-term ) and we cannot call it essential.
This is just interesting and I figured to mention it because many have no doubt heard of this. If you have not, now you have the full explanation without hearing the first part without the explanation and having to wonder why. These two drugs do not convert back and forth in the body, the above example is simply illustrative of why you may have heard or read before that these two drugs are similar. Only in structure. In action they are very different (as many of you who have used each of these drugs, no doubt knows). But now you know structure-wise. And if you have heard this before, now you know exactly why they are structurally similar.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.